E-Log Latest Newsletter is now available!
The newsletter includes a snapshot of E-Log features and benefits, Test of Time, Portable and on the Go, Paper v Electronic and much more...
Click here to view the latest newsletter
E-Log Commercial is now available!
Commercial offices, schools and retail premises present one of the most diverse and challenging evironments for inspections and compliance checks, including a variety of internal and external regulations that apply to buildings, equipment, parking areas etc. E-Log Commercial has been developed to assist organisations meet their health and safety obligations.
January 2012:E-Log presentation - NOEC, ACT
Managing your risk by knowing your equipment - presented by John Norman at 17th National Outdoor Education Conference (NOEC), ACT
For a snapshot of the presentation please click here
August 2011:Free 7 day trial available
We have now made available a “Free 7 day Trial” of the E-log system
The E-log management System has been developed to assist people and organisations manage all aspects of their gear and equipment reporting requirements. Our Senior IT Development Officer, John Best joined our organisation in 2009 after working full time since 1983 as a computer programmer, systems designer, system analyst and business analyst in the retail printing and automotive industries.
The E-Log Management System for Recreation has been performing excellently for those who have been utilising this product over the past 12 months since we launched the product. In addition the E-Log for Industrial applications will be launched at the end of August 2011.
The E-log Equipment Management System provides a simple to use facility that will collect information about your gear and equipment and provide you with current information status of all your equipment.
It does this by tracking and logging the usage of essential gear and equipment used in the Outdoor Recreation and Sport and Recreation sectors and providing a simple to use means of recording the procurement, use and inspection of that equipment.
In addition, the system uses industry standard criteria to recommend the retirement of equipment as a result of its age or wear.
A demonstration Log-In to the E-Log Electronic Equipment Management System has been created to allow potential users of the E-Log Electronic Equipment Management System to “try before they buy”.
The facility is made available to Clients on the following conditions:
- The supplied account and password will remain active for one week from the date of the “activation” email
- The facility is made available for the use of the addressee of the activation email only
- Clients using the facility may make entries into the demonstration E-Log system, for the purpose of confirming that the facility has the required functionality
- Other potential E-Log Clients have had access to the same log in account and so the data contained within the system may reflect entries from those Clients
- Data entered into the demonstration system, by a Client, may be visible to other potential E-Log Clients who use the demonstration system at a later time
- Clients may NOT make entries of an derogatory, obscene, aggressive or racist nature discovery of entries of that type will result in immediate and permanent removal of access to the facility
- Clients may NOT pass the URL details, account details or password details to any third party
- Clients may NOT attempt to access the program/code which controls the facility
- Clients may NOT use the facility as their primary equipment logging and management tool until they have purchased a license to operate the system
- Data entered into the demonstration system may be erased or reset, by us, at any time and will not be transferred to a “live” system, should Clients purchase a license to operate the live E-Log Electronic Equipment Management System